501st Ninja Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have 2 Ask

2 posters

Go down

Have 2 Ask Empty Have 2 Ask

Post  SilentSoskie Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Razz I gotta know.. The video for sexy and I know it.... do you "guys" think they stuffed themselves, or have something unnatural bouncing around in them swim thongs lol..
SilentSoskie
SilentSoskie

Back to top Go down

Have 2 Ask Empty Re: Have 2 Ask

Post  ReconClone Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:29 am

Wait,what are we talking about?
ReconClone
ReconClone

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/Profile?Gamertag=ReconClone

Back to top Go down

Have 2 Ask Empty hehe

Post  SilentSoskie Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:45 am

Watch the video Sexy and I Know it. The first time I watched it all the way through I thought it was a gag video or something, but quickly realized that it was the actual video for the song. I thought it was creepy at first, then grew curious about it.. Here are my theories...

1- The dudes have something in their undies to make em bounce.
2- They're small so they have plenty of room to bounce around
3- All of these theories are wrong, but there is no way it's them.

Please, the male input... otherwise my husband is going to have to suffer through an experiment just so I can find out!! Very Happy

~ Take not that the lil white dudes all bounce around like crazy.. but the black/darker dude (really not sure what he is, could be native american for all I know) doesn't really shake around all that much.... my theories on that are.. 1-he's big enough that it has to at least 1/2 wrap around.. not giving him much room to bounce around, 2- the leatherish undies that he's wearing restrict movement or 3- the other dudes really do have something in their undies and he just doesn't.~

I am a woman, so I wouldn't have a clue, but I wasted about 20 minutes trying to figure this out and replaying certain parts of the video.. My hubby doesn't wear speedos (?spelling?), or whitie tighties, so I wouldn't have a clue!!!!!! but you of the male species.... yall would have a better idea, AND IT'S KILLING ME!!

Thanks Wink What a Face
SilentSoskie
SilentSoskie

Back to top Go down

Have 2 Ask Empty Re: Have 2 Ask

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum